What did January teach you

In simple words....I learnt patience.

My kind of job which usually is contractual determines my daily schedule for me, but this January, things just went totally in a different direction and saw me adjusting to the very slow part of the process.

Recession has taken over my country thereby reducing the minimum expenditure budget of clients on fashion items. This has it's own effects on my daily income but I learnt a great deal of patience.

It was as if January wouldn't just end.

Alot of ideas waiting to be executed but the capital funding needed were seized by the recurrent recession. What then can a young entrepreneur do than to enjoy the process. Wait and allow things take it's due course.

Hopefully February eliminates all these uncertainties and we all reel in fruitfulness for our labour in the coming days.

Let's talk, share with us what January has taught you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MADAM BUS CONDUCTOR/PERSONAL ASSISTANCE

Womb Escape......Hell No!

What are you growing?